LLC is all committed to complying with the core principles of the European Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data given that LLC is located in the European Union and it processes data that concernes residents in the European Union.
Collecting Personnal Information
This website collects personnal information in two ways : directly, when Users choose to share personnal information ; indirectly, using cookies.
Information Users choose to share
- We collect your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks;
- We will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one above stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached. To exercise these rights or to make a claim, Users can contact LLC by post ;
- We keep your personal information no longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collect it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for statistical purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
This information, if requested, is limited to your last and fist name, adress, email adress and telephone number, interest and preferences for marketing purposes.
Who may receive my personal data?
The case file containing your personal data is accessible to relevant members of our staff. All access to case files is logged.
What are my rights?
You are entitled to access the personal data we holds about you and to have it rectified where necessary. In certain cases, you also have the right to have your data blocked or erased or to object to their processing. For more information, please see Articles 13 to 19 of the Regulation.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form. We will reply within three months. Please note that in some cases restrictions under Article 20 of the Regulation may apply.
How long do you keep my data?
We keep log files - including your personal data - for up to two years.
Cookies are small text files stored on a Users’ hard drives device by the website to the User’s browser, and then stored on its hard drive.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalised experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the website page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance the User’s experience.
When you visit this website, we will keep the browser history of your visit for a maximum of 13 months. This information will then be deleted.
Users are asked to expressly consent to cookies being collected before the data is stored.
Users are also able to configure their browser to block cookies and still have access to certain website functionalitie. By blocking cookies, Users nonetheless accept that certain features and functionalities may be lost.
Depending on their browsers, Users can follow the links below for more information on how they can disable and delete cookies :
. Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
. Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answers/61416?hl=en
Changes to Private Policy
In the event of a change to the Private Policy, LLC will publish a revised version marked with the date of revision.
The current version of the Private Policy was last updated on October 1, 2018.